According to the Grass City forums, the owner of this highly detailed cannabis tattoo spent more than $3,000 completing the piece. That’s a lot of money to spend on some buds you can’t even smoke. via Grass City Related Posts:No Related Posts
Tag Archives: marijuana art
- It’s not peer pressure… August 16, 2011
- The Best of Kravin Glass Pipes August 28, 2011
- How High Are You? October 1, 2011
- Cannabis Absinthe May 19, 2011
- Smoking some weed, watching some TV… May 3, 2011
- Cannabis Nation: Marijuana in America February 20, 2013
- High Times Public Service Announcement September 14, 2012
- Portable Stash Spot: Combination T-R-E-E-S September 13, 2012
- Smoking vs. Vaping: Do you know what you’re putting in your lungs? August 20, 2012
- Marijuana Mathematics August 13, 2012
- jimmybro: Read the text of the article, you may find to answ...
- Hellchylde: They meant smoking all of theirs with their friend...
- Bilbo: No, he\'s saying he has not regrets...
- #dumbass: Amen. Almost as bad as hashtagging on Facebook....
- Ashamal: I am a pretty big absinthe fan and I don\'t drink ...
420 above the influence activism activist art bizarre blog bong hit cannabis cartoon celebrity smoker cops crime cultivation documentary family feud funny granny storm crow Humor infographic joint kravin glass law legalization marijuana marijuana rage comic medical studies medicinal marijuana photography police pot rage comic satire Section 242 Section 242 of Title 18 SpongeBob Hemp-Pants SpongeBob SquarePants stoner art stoner culture television The Cat in the Hat Title 18 video welcome back when we grow